Dr. Janet Baatile-Ajrouche, DPM, CWS
Foot & Ankle Surgeon
Double Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Diplomate of American Board of Wound Management
Associate American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Janet Ajrouche was a Howard Hughes Scholar and graduated from Benedictine University in 1999, with a B.S. in Biology, with a minor Biomedical Ethics. She was also an Edward Hines Jr. Veterans Administration research award recipient. She attended medical school at the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine and graduated in 2008 with her DPM degree.
She completed a three year Surgical Residency at Botsford Hospital in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Her residency training was comprehensive and well rounded in Foot & Ankle Surgery, wound care, and podiatric pathology. During residency she was the chief resident and was actively involved in research.
She is Board Certified in wound care by the American Academy of Wound Management. Research interests of Dr. Ajrouche include forefoot and rearfoot reconstructive surgery, total ankle replacement, diabetic limb salvage, Charcot, and wound care.
Dr. Janet Ajrouche is affiliated with the following hospitals:
- Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, MI
- Beaumont Hospital, Oakwood Campus - Dearborn Heights, MI
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital - Ann Arbor, MI
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital - Canton, MI
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Wound Care Center - Ann Arbor, MI
- Oakwood Taylor - Taylor, MI
- Vibra Hospital - Taylor, MI